Are you one of those few people who can make everyone around you laugh with your witty comebacks or mimic that strict teacher or arrogant boss?
Are you the one of those dancers who once enters the dance floor, everyone stands to watch? Is singing your passion or do you have to carry the guitar everywhere ‘coz your friends want to hear you play just once more?
Are YOU, or your friend or colleague, the #KillerEntertainer of your peer group?
Then we are looking just for you! Here’s a chance to make the entertainer in you or your friend famous & win exciting prizes too…
#KillerEntertainer contest is being held by Hotspot India for its fans & followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter asking the participants to share videos showcasing the talent of the #KillerEntertainer. It can be of yourself or anyone around you. They just need to have awesome talent.
Talking about the rewards: Five lucky winners will get a surprise gift!
All you have to do is share videos showcasing talent of the entertainer of your group (it could be even you).
Do not forget add the hashtag #KillerEntertainer to be an eligible participant.
You can participate on all the social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram from 28th April till 30th April.
Daily participation is a must if you want to top the list of participants!
We hope you enjoy participating in the contest and follow the terms and conditions without breaching the spirit of the contest.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
The following T&Cs apply for the contest:
• Participant must be a Fan of ‘Hotspot Store’ on Facebook, follow @Hotspot_Store on Twitter and follow us on @my.hotspot on ‘Instagram’ to be considered an eligible participant for the contest.
• Five lucky winners win exciting goodies.
• The Contest is open for Indian Residents of the states Delhi, Kolkata & Bangalore only.
• Employees or immediate family members & relatives of Hotspot or LENOVO/Motorola and its affiliates & subsidiaries are NOT eligible to participate in the contest.
• Contest begins at 11:00 AM on 28th April 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM on 30thApril 2017.
• Multiple entries by one participant are allowed.
• Winners will be announced via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on 5th May, 2017.
• The decision from Hotspot and LENOVO team will be final and binding on all participants.
• Participation in the contest is voluntary and participants are advised to read full ‘Terms and Conditions’.
• Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agreed to adhere to and is bound by the ‘Terms and Conditions’ herein.
• The Prize(s) will have to be collected by the winners from a designated Hotspot store suggested by Hotspot post the result announcement. The prize would be given post necessary document/Gift tax/information from the winners.
• The Winners will have to send a copy of PAN Card (Self attested), Photo ID Proof i.e. copy of driving license or Passport or Voter ID Card or Ration Card (Self attested), Address proof: Driving license / Passport / Voter ID Card /Electricity Bill (shouldn’t be more than 6 months old) (Self attested) in the manner and within such time period as provided in the email which shall be sent to the him/her informing about the results.
• Winners shall bear all applicable taxes including but not limited to income (withholding) tax and any other statutory levy as may be applicable from time to time in relation to the Prize. The Winner shall solely be responsible for any other expense related to the acceptance of Prizes and Hotspot or its associate companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same. The applicable taxes (if any) will be informed to the winner through email and he/she shall be required to pay the same in the form of DD in the name of Hotspot Sales and Solutions Pvt Ltd at Noida.
• Upon receipt of the documents and after verification of the information provided by the Winners, Hotspot shall send emails informing him/her of the store where the prize has to be collected from.
• In the event the Winner is unreachable, ineligible, fails to submit the relevant documents, or fails to pay the applicable taxes (if any) or fails to claim the Prize within the stipulated time or it is found that the documents submitted on the face of it appear to be false and fabricated or incomplete in any aspect, the Prize(s) shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
• The Winner declared by Hotspot will be given only one (01) Prize during the Contest Period.
• The Prizes shall be on “AS IS” basis and Hotspot shall not be responsible for the same and no disputes shall be entertained in this regard. Further Hotspot reserves its right to change/replace the Prize(s) with some other Product of equivalent value at its sole discretion.
• The Winner shall be subjected to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Hotspot and complete compliance with these terms and conditions. Hotspot reserves the right to verify the Winner’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Winner shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, Hotspot may ask the Winner to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Hotspot, in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the Winner.
• Hotspot further reserves the right to reject any entry by a Participant / winner which is either invalid, incomplete, is derogatory or the documents submitted by the winner prima facie appears to be false and fabricated.
• The Prize cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be en-cashed under any circumstances. Accessories, if any shown with the Prize shall not form part of the Prize to be provided to the Winner. No other offers/contests can be clubbed with this Contest.
• Participation in the Contest implies that Participants agree to all Terms & Conditions of the Contest. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
• The participation in the Contest is voluntary. Participation in this Contest constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees to receive communication(s) from Hotspot and/or its event management company relating to the Contest and Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Hotspot and/or its officers, directors, employees, subsidiary or any authorized third party agency in this respect.
• This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. The Participant will be providing their information to Hotspot and not to social media channels. By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby consents to the accessing of information of the user on social media platforms of Hotspot or anywhere else by Hotspot and/or authorized third party agency for the purpose of this Contest.
• Further, Hotspot shall be at liberty to use the entries received for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it;
• Participant agrees that all/any entries appearing in with regard to the Contest, are their responsibility.
• Hotspot reserves the right to substitute the Prizes under this Contest with Prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion. Contest shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Hotspot shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ Prize(s) or compensation to the Winner on any account.
• No other contest can be clubbed with this Contest.
• Representation and Warranties by Participant:
• Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/ or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by the Participant regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Hotspot and/or its event management company.
• Participant represents and warrants that the entries shall not (i) violate the rights of any party including but not limited to the intellectual property rights; or (ii) contain anything which, if published, would adversely affect the reputation of Hotspot.
• Participant agrees not to post entries which: (a) are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (b) cause annoyance or inconvenience or deceive or mislead the Customer about the origin of such Content which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (c) belong to another person or entity (d) are adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to Corporations or Brands; (e) are adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any personality, living or dead; (f) be adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to communities, living or extinct (g) be/have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any city, building, geographical feature, etc. that can be singularly / uniquely identified in the world (h) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any gender (i) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to animals; (j) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to physical / racial attributes; (k) be lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or the effect whereof is such as to tend to deprave or corrupt any person; (l) whose presentation, dissemination or disclosure whereof, infringes any patent, trademark or any intellectual property right or confidentiality obligation; (m) be declared by Hotspot acting in its sole discretion, to be opposed to standards of morality or decency, or to be opposed to public policy or to Hotspots internal code of conduct or other policies/guidelines adopted by Hotspot. (n) shall be adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any other companies, organizations, religious associations, political parties, governments (state and central), anyone’s private life, any other commercial and non-commercial entities; (o) shall be such which could give ground for action for defamation or misrepresentation or breach of confidence or breach of copyright or is otherwise offensive to the public; (p) such that communicates words, which incite terrorism, the misuse of weapon, or encourage or incite a person to commit criminal offence; (q) is such that suggest or encourage or incite any person to use harmful substance or engage to dangerous practices; (r) is such whose purpose either directly or indirectly is to promote the sales of goods or services shall bear an identification stating that the message or program is an advertisement and the content of the message or program is an advertisement.
• Participant agrees that Hotspot shall have sole rights to information posted by Participant as regards the Contest.
• Participant agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Participant including but not limited to the submissions and personal information of the Participants may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Hotspot, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the entries received from the Participants. Further, the Participant hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Participant consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
• Participant gives Hotspot the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
• Participant agrees that Hotspot or Samsung shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law). The Prize shall be on “AS IS” basis.
• Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Hotspot and Samsung, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Participant.
Hotspot shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Contest.
Further, Hotspot will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or Prizes; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest or (f) any delay, damage, non receipt, lost, misrouted Prizes.
Hotspot shall not be liable for delay in delivery of Prizes due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
Hotspot shall not be responsible for the slow internet connection or stoppage of bytes during the log-in session. It is the Participant’s sole discretion to use dial-up or broadband connection.
Hotspot has the right to cancel entries with incomplete information or illegal contents (statements of a racist, sexist or defamatory nature) or statements glorifying violence which could be construed as deriding or insulting or similarly offending specific individuals or groups.
Hotspot shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
Hotspot reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest or extend the Contest Day or cancel or discontinue the Contest or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
Contest shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Hotspot shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
Failure by Hotspot to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Hotspot accepts no responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of the uploaded and/or edited images. Should the Participant have questions about licensing issues and copyright, Participant must contact their appropriate local legal services forum for advice. Any postings of pictures by Participant will be presumed by Hotspot as consented by Participant or subject to fulfilment of any IPR related formalities by such Participant. Hotspot shall always trust the same in good faith, unless any claim is made by any third party, for which the Participant hereby indemnifies Hotspot for all claims, costs, damages, risks and expenses.
In no event shall Hotspot be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). Hotspot shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Hotspot at all times and Hotspot shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant. Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Hotspot and its officers, directors, employees etc on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
Decision of Hotspot in relation to the Contest and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the customer. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These terms and conditions shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Contest.